Monday, April 13, 2009

Full of lies

Full of lies
How you told me that you were going to be there from the start
That there was not going to be no more lies and no more games
Then you went around and played me
How you told your boys how you made me cry
Then I told your girl that you were full of lies
How you told me you were going to be there from the start
You had went and broke my heart all over again
How can you sit there and tell my girls that I am the one
How can you tell so many lies
Maybe I am the one lieing to myself how can I love some one that
Lies so much
How you told me that you were going to be there from the start
You told me that things were going to be different
And that we can start all over again
That there was not going to be no more lies
But you still go around and tell me all these lies
How can I stay with some one that lies
Maybe we both can move on
But that will be a lie
We had went through some much together
How you told me that you were going to be there from the start
From now on no more lies…….

11 comments:

  1. very good poem saddening yet true....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that a really nice poem but yeah some poeple are fuull of lies and thats sad =.(
    *Dalia*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMq jAZMiNE i liKE iT =]
    iS NiCE AND SAD =[
    -*HONEyCOMBz

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats was good but thats so sad i liked yours alot jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. it true lol =[ its sad but true good job lol great!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo good and sad !


    spiderpigg

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a really good poem...you put so much feeling in it..love it.

    ReplyDelete