Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

IT was my best friend's deepest darkest secret and it would be hard to keep. My Friend name is Yesenia and we been friends for along time. And we always tell each other everything. but there was this first time that she did not want to tell me like she was scared that I was going to judge her. it took me along time to get it out of her but when she was telling me she was crying because she did not want to tell anybody. we were in her room and we just go home from school we were in are third year of high school. " she told me I am not sure if I should tell you" "I told her it was ok and that what ever it was I was going to her no matter what" " she said that she was going to tell me if I don’t tell the other girls" " I told her they were are friends to " "she said that she know that but first the secret was going to be between me and her". "I told her ok and that I promise that I was not going to tell anybody that it was just between me and her " "she told me that well hear it goes well you know that me and that one guy" I asked her why was she crying that nobody was home". "she like ok well any ways yeah well do you get it where I am going with this" "I told her yeah I told have she been to the doctor" She said no not yet I have to wait until I go with my dad and then I will tell him" I told her your going to tell your dad but not your mom" " she said no your crazy because I am going to tell him that I am sick that I want to see my doctor and that I have female question to ask her". "I am like ok " Then her mom came home with her step father Bryan and when she saw him she got all scare. "she ask her mom if he was going to stay" "she said yeah why " Yesenia was scared to say anything to her while he was there' "I told her mom if she can come and stay the weekend at my house " Her mom said is that what you wanted to ask me" yes mom that what I wanted to ask you". " her mother left the kitchen and left me and Yesenia in the kitchen and she was so scared that she left to the bathroom. "Her step dad just look at her then. Then she saw him looking at her she close the door . He started laughing at her and that when her mom came and ask me were she went I told her that she went to the bathroom. "she like well jasmin and Dalia and Sandra are at the door"." I told her if they can come in." "she said for me to let them in " I told her ok and that when they came in they were like what wrong you look like you seen a ghost". " told them yeah I did she a ghost". There like who I said that there names were jasmin Dalia, and Sandra." they started laughing and that they came in we went into Yesenia room at that we were talking about volley ball and how soccer is coming up and all of us were going to be on the same team." I was like yeah so what are first games going to be and that who else was on the team." Then Yesenia came in and she said well I have to pack" "Sandra was like why are you packing". "oh because I am going to jasmine house". Then they said what time are you leaving because we are going to the movies and we wanted to see if you guys wanted to come". " I told that my mom coming in a minutes so I don’t think I can go." So they left and that some of her step dads friends had came when we open the door for the other girls to go and that we said our good bye and that when all his friends came in and that they were yelling. "is Lion there that is his house right" I told them who is Lion and there like oh my bad Bryan. Yesenia told me oh look there your mom lets go. " ok you go in the car and that I will get the book bags and your other bags for you to go to your house. when we got to my house we went into my room and she called her mom and told her that she left. after that she called her dad that she was not going to his house this weekend but next weekend she will go and se asked if I go to. "Her dad said ok and he asked her if everything was ok".she said yea dad everything fine" trying not to cry". the hole weekend we stayed in my room talking on the phone or texting Jasmin. Dalia, And Sandra. I told her to tell them but she was scared and that she will tell them in person. They over heard what we were taking about and they said what wrong. I told them oh nunthing and there like your guys are lying and that there is something wrong and telling us. I told them that there not wrong and that everything ok and that we will talk to them on morning. Or on Monday. They said ok and that my mom told me if she was pregnant I ask her why are you asking me this and she said because she is throwing up a lot and that all she wants to do is sleep and that her face Is really pale and that when she see food she runs to the bathroom. I just stood in front of my mom not knowing what to do. I kept think she I tell her and betrayed my best friend. Or should I tell her for my mom can help her to. my mom shook me from my thoughts and told me if she was rite” I told her nervously I don’t know she has not said any thing. She did not go to school until she was sure that she was. “ she told me to tell Jasmin,Dalia,and Sandra why she was not there and that the had to promise me that they will not say anything to any body. “ when I told them we were walking to her house and that they just wanted to see if she was ok.” When we got to her house her step dad was yelling at her and that her mom was not home it was just her and her step dad. He was yelling at her also that he had her in concern and he did not let her move. When I had open the door with the keys she gave just in case for when she was sleep I can I can open the door with out her step dad knowing. When he saw me and the other girls he was trying to make it look like she fell and that he was helping her up. She ran to me and the other girls and she said let me get some things and that I am going to live with one some where else. She got her things left a note to her mom and told her that she was going to live with her dad. Also that she told her that she was pregnant and she said that if you love me and care about me you will come and find me and leave Bryan as your boy friend she said that if you don’t leave Bryan then don’t even bother coming to look for me. She found out that she was and she told her father that her step dad was drinking and that he did things and that how it happen. But she did not care because she left that house he dose not know and that how it going to be. When I went to her dad house she told me that she would have never made it with out me and that she was happy that I kept her secret until she was ready to tell everybody. I told her that it was ok and that what she had me, Jasmin, Dalia, and Sandra for. To be there for there friends. Her baby is a one year old now she had a baby boy she named it after her father she has not seen or hear from her mother since the last time she wrote the letter of that night. But she live with all of her friends and he little baby with no word of her step father Bryan.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your story its very good specially the ending..

    To make it better you should add few more details on some events..
    *Dalia*

    ReplyDelete
  2. make this into more paragraphs not just one ok and its good

    ReplyDelete
  3. i iked the part were the baby's name was brian

    You have to add more paragrahs

    spid3rpigg

    ReplyDelete