Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PET PEEVES

1). when people tell me things more then once.
2).when people rub things in your face.
3). when my little brother crys for when we tell him no
4).when my sister acts like she older then me
5).when they touch my hair
6).when they touch my things with out my permission
7). when they go take my things with telling me
8). we people lie to my face
9).when people think that they are right but they are really wrong but they dont want to say anything.
10).when people pop their gum in your face.
11).when people juge other people when they have the same problems as that other person has
12).when people are nosey
13).people think they are better then any other person
14).when people juge me cause of my skin color
15).when people get loud for any reasons
16).when they touch my face
17).when they turn on the lights when you are sleeping
18).when you first wake up people try to talk to you alot and scream in your face
19).when they say i did something but i never did.
20). when people say they are going to do something but they end up not doing
21).when people tell me that i cant do some thing
22).when people say tings about other people family
23). when people change there mind alot.
24). when people thing that they have a bad life but they really have a good life.
25).when people try to act hard when they are really not.

1 comment: