Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HENSEL AND GRETEL

I live my mother and my father and my little sister to. we are very poor and we hardly have any thing to eat. Gretel and i were awake when were heard them say that were going to take us to the deep into the woods. Gretel began to cry because she didn't want to go away. so i told her that every thing was going to be alright. i had went and got some pebbles for me to put along the way for us to come home with no trouble at all. my father had ask me why do it keep looking back and i told him that my little kitten wanted to say good by to me. my mother told me that it was not cat it was just the Sun that it was coming up. They kept on walking and that but there was not a cat for me to look at. I was just dropping the pebbles that i had pick up. we were in the woods and that we had to pick up some wood for our father to make a fire. Gretel and i had pick up some of the wood and any thing that we can find for our father to make a fire. our mother told us that they were going to work and that after they were done working they were coming to get up. when noon came around they had to eat the bread that there mother gave them. Then when it became dark Gretel started to cry i told her to go to sleep and that when the sun will come up that we will find our way home. we ad gotten there but by the look that our mother on her face was that she didn't want us there. Our mother and our father were talking and our mother was saying that there was not enough food.and tout us deeper into the woods. i wanted to get more pebbles but mother had locked the door and i couldn't leave anymore. the next day she woke us up and she gave us some bread but i had crumbled the bread into my pocket for us to find our way home. we Had went deeper into the woods and that we had to get wood for us to have a fire. Gretel and i had share a piece of bread and she started to cry and that i told her to go to sleep and we will wake up in when the sun comes up and we can find our way home. when the sun came up we had started to walk and we were tried and that we could not find our way home. we were just getting deeper into the woods. we had walked for a long time. we had ate some berries that we had found in the wood. then we had took a nap. we started to walk again and that we a saw some house that a bird that was sinning. but when Thebird finish it went and flew away. when we reached the house i saw that the house was made out of bread. i had tasted to see if the hose tasted good and that when i tasted it. i told Gretel that she can eat the window cause it tasted sweet. as we were eating the door ad open and we saw that it was a old lady. The women was very nice. she nodded her head. the she told poor children. who could have left you here. Then she told us to come in. we had went in and that there was food every where. after we ate we had went to sleep. but we woke up she was already up. she had saw we were still sleeping and then she ad grab me with her cold hands and took me away. she had also put me into a cage for me to get fat for herto cook me. She had woke up my little sister for her to cook and clean and to try to make me fat. all little Gretel could do what she was asked and cry when she was doing it . The lady told her to see if the oven was hot but Gretel had saw what she was going to do. so she said that she didnt kow how. Then the witch had otten mad and push her put the way. She got her herself and that when Gretel had ran to come and save me. when ad gotten alot of things to come home. We had taken jewels and and many other thing for us to come home. they ad went and they ad found away to come home and we andto cross the river. Gretel had called the duck to come and helped them. They had madeit a cross and that we had found our way home and that and we saw our dad house. when saw that he was sad.so we ran and grab him around his neck and told him that we were home.

1 comment: